Friday, November 27, 2009

Loooong overdue...

Sweet Caroline was dedicated in September. I just never posted pictures. Here she is with both sets of her grandparents...4 out of the 11 "grands" she has including 6 great-grandparents and a great-gret grandmother! My children are so blessed to know so many generations of their family.
She is wearing the dress I wore when I was 3 months old! Gotta love a Feltman.

I am well aware that you are more interested in pictures than my commentary, so look for another update with more pics soon. I love this one of the boys sleeping in John Collier's bed...ah, a moment of silence!


John Collier got his Bobcat Badge in October! He seems to really be enjoying Scouts.




He also lost his second tooth, on the bottom left. That has been followed by his 3rd-upper left- and 4th (today!)-upper right. Everybody now, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. my two front teeth..."















No comments:

Post a Comment