Last night, Laura, Caroline, and I met Alissa and her brand-new baby girl Maci, along with Leigh Ann and her friend Elizabeth at El Chico's on Greenwood Road. They were stopping by on their way to Canton to help Maggie and shop. Maci is about a month and a half old and so sweet! I think she looks like Caleb, the oldest of her 3 brothers. Alissa and I have been friends since birth and both have boys followed by a sweet baby girl! (She has 3 boys, though!) Here are some pics of the first time the girl "cousins" met. :)
Caroline loved Maci
Baby!
Me and Lish with our baby girls...who knew we'd have all these boys then these sweet girlies?! There are 7 kids under 7 between the two of us. I hope Maci and Caroline will grow up friends like me and Alissa.
Bundled up and ready to hit the road...again




So good to see yall! Caroline is a cutie. Love ya!!!
ReplyDelete