Well, our Sweet Caroline may have a little TOO much personality. She decided that she wasn't sleepy last night right around midnight (when I had been in the bed for 1 1/2 hours). For the next three and a half hours, she had two diaper changes, nursed, had a bottle, rocked, played in my bed, cried in her bed (with my door and her door shut and a pillow over my head), sat in the living room and my room and her room, and yet did not go to sleep. She was fine as long as I was holding her! If I laid her in her bed, forget it. So, at 3:30 we went for a drive. Good ole' Port City sure is a different place at that time of night. We drove until she fell asleep, and then we drove some more. I was NOT taking any chances! Around 4:00, we went home and I put her (sleeping!) in her crib and crawled to my bedroom where Eric was happily snoring. My alarm went off less than 2 hours later. So, today I feel like I've been hit by a truck (and look like it too, no doubt). Meanwhile, Caroline's eyes were a bit puffy when she woke up again this morning, but I told her I didn't want to hear about it! Ha! I called and checked on her, and MeMaw Brenda said she's doing just fine. I'm glad to hear that, but I am going to bed EARLY tonight...and so is she , since she's GROUNDED. :)
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment