Sweet Caroline turned ten months old on April 2nd! I CANNOT believe that much time has passed since we met our sweet girl. These pictures show her little personality pretty well. She is a sweet, smiley, happy girl, and we all love her! Her rocker is courtesy of Nan. She found it at an antique store, painted it, and reupholstered the seat to match Caroline's room. It is a treasure. Caroline thinks it's perfect!
Cheese! See my two teeth?! I have 5 now, including three on the top!
Modeling her Carter's (my absolute favorite baby store EVER!) Easter oufit. Nan found it when we went shopping during Spring Break...for less than $5! Woohoo! It has a bunny and an Easter egg on the left side. She also graduated to bigger bows this past week. She can now wear the ones with an alligator clip...although we are holding on to our collection of the itty bitty snap-clippies for now!
Sweetest girl in the world!
So happy!
She gets her eyebrow skills from her Grandad!
Cutie (monogrammed, of course!) booty
Precious profile
Happily playing :)
At 10 months, Sweet Caroline is showing lots of personality! She loves to be held, but will happily play on the floor with some toys for a while. She has just begun to crawl...she probably would have done it sooner, but being on the floor with her two big brothers is sometimes dangerous! ;) She will wave bye-bye and hi! She claps for herself when someone says, "YAY!" She can also pat-a-cake with the best of 'em. She says "Dada" way more than "Mama," but she prefers me (for now!). I know she will be a Daddy's girl before long...it runs in the family! She wakes up happy. She nurses first thing in the morning, then usually goes back to sleep for a hour or so. She has a 6-ounce bottle and cereal for breakfast (then naps) and another bottle and a veggie for lunch. She eats a 4-ounce snack bottle after her pm nap, then has a meat and a fruit for supper followed by another 6-ounce bottle closer to bedtime. She weighed 16 pounds and 15 ounces a couple weeks ago at her pneumonia follow-up appointment. She is growing more and more, and I cannot believe we will be celebrating her first birthday before long! Thank you, Lord, for our precious baby girl.








She is so precious! Can't wait to see her again!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. I LOVE her smile. I agree with the Joe 'brows, but I have NO IDEA who she looks like.
ReplyDeleteCaroline is the cutest thing! Happy 10 month birthday!
ReplyDelete