So, it's been a while. We've been busy! Mostly I haven't blogged because I feel like the people who read my blog are looking more for pictures than commentary (and I don't always have access to my pics when I have time to blog). If that's the case for you, hold yer horses! I will be updating with pics soon...promise. For the rest of you who don't mind not seeing the beautiful Wibben children in all their glory...thanks! Our Christmas was a memorable one filled with family and friends. We lost Eric's grandmother, Grandma Patsy, on Christmas Day, and while that was very difficult, we know she is no longer suffering and is now reunited with Papa Doc and her Daddy. January brought SNEAUX and John Collier's 8th birthday. I. Cannot. Believe. He. Is. Eight! Wow. We had a very memorable (faux) sneaux party in Keatchie (check out
http://www.keatchiecaldwells.blogspot.com/), where the 5 of us, along with Laura and Marcus, spent the night at Mom and Dad's. It was a lot of fun! January also brought the death of my sweet, lifelong friend, Vanessa. That deserves a whole blog post unto itself...to follow later. I am a better person for having known her. February brought more (faux) sneaux and several other fun events so far. I promise to post pictures soon...don't despair! And thanks for reading. :)
I love you! Did you know that? I will read whatever you post, pictures or not!
ReplyDelete