We celebrated Caden's birthday for several days. That's how we like to do things around here! On his actual 6th birthday, the birthday boy and his siblings and I had breakfast at Southern Maid with Grandad and Marcus. What could be better? :) Laura came over later to give him his present, and he ended the day with heat-acclimation football practice at Calvary. He loves it!
Laura and Marcus gave him an Easy Bake Oven because he LOVES to help me and Nan cook just about anything...his Daddy told him to call it an "Easy Cook Oven." He'll get over it! :)
The "ARMY" birthday cake Nanners made fo him...it tasted as good as it looks! The tank was also made out of cake, and Caden got the top of it to eat.
Sweet Chase...he'd die if he knew I called him that (he's about to start 6th grade)! Love that boy to pieces!
Cay-Cay with his loot
Excited about a book from us for his Tag
Tom and Nicholas...SOOO much alike, it's scary! :)
Caroline had fun, too
With Mimi and Papa...their gift was a hit-a remote controlled boat!
Caden had a great party! I am thankful for our sweet friends and family who helped make his celebration special. He had a ball!








I heard about the Easy Bake Oven. "I've been wanting this all my life."
ReplyDeleteLet me know how the first cake turns out!