It has arrived! The first day of school was today. John Collier is a 2nd grader, and Caden is a 1st grader! That doesn't seem possible to me...hmmm, where did the time go?
Heading out with backpacks full of supplies and a little sister in tow
Hanging out with Daddy in my room before school-I LOVE having them at the same school as me!
Traditional pic...outside Mrs. Frasier's door
With sweet Mrs. Frasier
Outside Mrs. Kennedy and Mrs. Theodos' door...he was excited about 1st grade because it meant he got a desk! He's never had a desk before. :)
With Mrs. Kennedy and Mrs. Theodos (aka my crazy Pentecostal friend)...both of these ladies have been friends of mine for several years and I love them! I know Caden will, too.
After school, John Collier said, "My day was great! That is the best class ever!" I pray his excitement holds! Caden also had a good day. He came to my H.O.T. Lab for enrichment. He learned that, in his classroom, holding up one finger means you have to use the restroom and two fingers mean you need a Kleenex. This year is full of possibilities! :)






That finger system is very confusing. Since one finger is the restroom, I would imagine two fingers would be a more urgent signal for the restroom!
ReplyDeleteSo you would think. Alas, it isn't so.
ReplyDelete