Day 3 of Fun Week...movies and a birthday!
![]() |
| Mom took me and the kids to see the "Dispicable Me" movie on Wednesday, August 4th. Laura stopped and got candy and drinks and met us there. They loved the movie! |
Stacy, Lindsey, Gayle, Nick, and Eric
Mimi's birthday cupcakes~a joint effort with Stacy
Cousins chowing down on enchiladas, taco salad, and spanish rice
Eat up!
The birthday girl with her crown and her prince! :)
ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!! We heard the panic in the kids' voices before they ever got in the house to tell us...they were so afraid they were going to miss it! The next few pictures speak for themselves.
Mimi and her 6 grands!
The girl cousins!













Several thoughts:
ReplyDelete- Looks like Caroline and I are consuming the same amount of calories these days! Am I married yet??? Hurry up wedding!
- I love the ice cream truck pictures. We have a guy who drives through our neighborhood ... but his music sounds like it's about to die and he drives an old van. I'm going to run out there to see if he's even selling ice cream at all!!!
- Are those cowboy enchilladas? If so, they're yummy! If not, they still look delicious!