Monday, July 27, 2009

Circle C Welding, treats at Nan's, and crazy hair


Eric working on a gate-his first official side job under his business, "Circle C Welding"
John Collier is excited about making treats with Nan!

Caden wanted his hair wrapped up like mine after his bath...his Daddy did not approve!


The finished product!



The boys and their delicious and totally fattening treats made with Nan...they didn't last long!





4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I want to make treats with Nan! Love the picture of Caden. You have two funny boys on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, ask Laura and she can make a face just like the one Caden is making! We make treats at least once a week...come on out! You no longer need to be invited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog...you and I have the same background right now. Jaime and I came to Starbucks to get on the internet. Their service at the house should be up and running on Thursday. You can connect to jaime's blog from mine. Hopefully we'll be blogging by the end of the week. Don is coming to get me Saturday and he and I are headed for the Tetons and Yellowstone for a few days before back to school. Caroline is sure growing fast. She is so beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I want Nan to come make treats at my house. I think the "dresser" I was telling you about is actually a "chest of drawers"...my mistake. I truly had no idea there was a difference. I will keep my eyes peeled for an actual dresser though!

    ReplyDelete