Yes, this whole post is about our baby girl...we've decided to keep her! ;)
Post bath
With a new 'do courtesy of big brother, Caden. He calls it the "mo-hawnk."
Caroline and her stylist
She did this pose in her bed today...dreaming of staying at the "Y...M...C...A...?"
Okay, I laid her in her bed and she moved herself a full 90 degrees from the original position...she already thinks she's big-holding up her head, rolling to back/tummy from her side, etc.I'm trying to enjoy every single day!
I know I'm not telling you anything new, but she is adorable! I'm so glad I finally got to love on her. I'm ready to plan our next get together! The boys played so well together. Somehow I missed out on any pics of Caroline this weekend ~ she slept the entire time! But if you run across one send it my way! Thanks girl!
I am married to Eric (14 years and going strong!) and Mama to John Collier, Caden, and Caroline. Faith, family, and friends are the best things in life!
She is so beautiful! I love the bath pics!
ReplyDeleteSo precious! I love the mo-hawnk!
ReplyDeleteIs Caroline Caden's princess, because John Collier already has one!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI know I'm not telling you anything new, but she is adorable! I'm so glad I finally got to love on her. I'm ready to plan our next get together! The boys played so well together. Somehow I missed out on any pics of Caroline this weekend ~ she slept the entire time! But if you run across one send it my way! Thanks girl!
ReplyDelete