Caroline moved into size 1 diapers yesterday. Here she's modeling her first one!
Okay, this is the best picture I got of our 2 boys with our friends' 3 boys...they came to visit from Baton Rouge. All told, there were 11 kids there. I had the oldest, John Collier-6, and the youngest, Caroline-6 weeks exactly!
Football try-outs at Calvary with buddy, Lake
Caroline loves her Daddy! She has started to smile a lot more in the past week!
I am married to Eric (14 years and going strong!) and Mama to John Collier, Caden, and Caroline. Faith, family, and friends are the best things in life!
Someone got a new computer!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic of Caroline smiling at her daddy ~ such a fun stage. Keep us posted on vaca plans; I'm dying to squeeze that baby girl!
ReplyDeleteCaroline is precious...of course! Great pics of the boys too...looks like they are having lots of fun this summer!
ReplyDelete