



During daylight hours, John Collier and Caden rode their pedal carts at Nan and Grandad's...and what kind of pedal cart drivers would they be without their race suits? We watched the fireworks in a field in "downtown" Keatchie. The boys enjoyed listening to the bluegrass band and eating homemade ice cream. The fireworks show was amazing!!! Caroline slept right through it in Grandad's lap (both were very sweaty by the finale) while John Collier cried to go home (he hates loud noises...even though he had ear plugs, he still insisted I hold my hands over his ears) and Caden enjoyed most of it (through ear plugs and hands as well). Made for a great night!
WOOHOO for your blog! I love the fireworks pics, mine didn't turn out at all. Bummer! Too funny that the boys wanted ear plugs; I'm sure that's smart my son on the other hand will be deaf by the time he is 10! *wink*
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world!
Hurray!!!! You are a blogger, don't worry facebook comes next and will feel more natural now that you are a blogger!! I miss you. I love Caroline, she is her daddy's girl for sure! Where are the blue eye's from...Lindsey?...Mrs. Gail? She is a cutie. What do yall have going from July 11thish through the 16thish. I'm done with my class then and mom will be in Ruston babysitting. Maybe we can do a trip up and meet the baby girl! Let me know.
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures. Especially love Caroline's little patriotic dress!! Cute - Cute!
ReplyDelete