Thursday, July 2, 2009

Finally!

Woohoo! I may be the only person around without a Facebook profile (well, me and my mom), but I promised myself I would create blog by the time Caroline was a month old, and she is...TODAY! I will have to play around with the layout, adding pictures, the background, etc., but this will do for now! An update for today...Caroline took a great almost-three-hour nap this morning while I got some cleaning and baking done...sounds very June Cleaver-ish, I know. I made bread from one of those starter things that you "feed." It turned out really good! Eric, the boys, our friend Addie, and Cousin Jenn all agreed, so it's not just me. The boys have been occupying themselves playing "Army Man" in the toy room til lunch and naptime and now they are back at it. Eric is working late...thank goodness for a husband who isn't afraid to work hard-and that he does! So I hope the two of you who are reading this found it not a complete waste of your time and energy. Maybe my next posting will be better!

2 comments:

  1. You are well on your way to a successful blog, all you need are some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got a blog! Now I can keep up with you better! It was so good seeing you and meeting Caroline today. She is absolutely precious! I'll be checking back soon for more postings! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete